2021 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
This year the 2021 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon is going virtual – that means that Canadians across the country can participate, and that you can complete the run along your regular running route, in your favourite park, or wherever works best for you.
You can choose to run or walk:
1 kilometre kids race
21 kilometres (half-marathon)
42 kilometres (full marathon)
42.2 kilometres 4 person relay (10.55 km each)
A total of 3 race distances (21 km, 10 km, and 5 km)
All 4 race distances (42 km, 21 km, 10 km, and 5 km)
If running isn’t for you, you can make a donation to support the Action Against Hunger team here. All funds raised will support our lifesaving programs as part of our global response to COVID-19.
The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Virtual Race will take place from October 1st- 31st, so you have the flexibility of choosing a date and time that works for you. More information can be found here.
Thinking about running for Action Against Hunger? In recognition of your support, you’ll get:
- Finisher Medal: Colourful, cheerful and bright, this medal evokes the feeling of running past the Scotiabank Arena, through a wall of confetti, to the sound of everyone cheering your name!
- New Balance Souvenir Shirt: This year’s shirt will feature a unique design by a local artist.
- Running belt
- Virtual bib and finishers certificate
- Custom Toronto Landmark Stickers
- Nuun tablet sampler
- Biotrue Eye Drops
- New Balance Jacket: Celebrate your virtual race experience with the official Toronto Waterfront Marathon jacket from New Balance. Available as an upgrade during registration.
- And more to come!
When community members like you come together, incredible things can happen. Join us and please support Action Against Hunger by:
- Fundraise by participating in the marathon
- Sponsor or donate to a participant in the marathon
- Donate to Action Against Hunger Canada
All donations are tax deductible.
On behalf of all at Action Against Hunger, we would like to thank you in advance for your generous support!