2020 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
This year the 2020 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon is going virtual – that means that Canadians across the country can participate, and that you can complete the run along your regular running route, in your favourite park, or wherever works best for you.
You can choose to run or walk:
OR you can do all of these throughout the month of October!
If running isn’t for you, you can make a donation to support the Action Against Hunger team here. All funds raised will support our lifesaving programs as part of our global response to COVID-19.
The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Virtual Race will take place from October 1st- 31st, so you have the flexibility of choosing a date and time that works for you. More information can be found here.
Thinking about running for Action Against Hunger? In recognition of your support, you’ll get:
- A New Balance souvenir shirt
- Unique finishing medal featuring a popular Toronto Landmark
- Virtual bib and finishers certificate
- An active online community which includes a Facebook group, bi-weekly Facebook Live get-togethers, a new running podcast and Spotify playlists to motivate you on your training runs.
- Discounts on products from the Running Room and Nuun.
- A seamless Race Roster experience from registration to results upload. One platform for all your virtual race needs!
- Your name will be featured on the event website
- Fundraisers who raise more than $500 get registration fees reimbursed!
When community members like you come together, incredible things can happen. Join us and please support Action Against Hunger by:
- Fundraise by participating in the marathon
- Sponsor a participant in the marathon
- Donate to Action Against Hunger Canada
All donations are tax deductible.
On behalf of all at Action Against Hunger, we would like to thank you in advance for your generous support!