The following paper from ACF International demonstrates the importance of bringing seasonal thinking back into the current hunger and nutrition debates in order to improve the effectiveness and impact of global efforts to tackle undernutrition.
The paper looks at key things such as:
- Seasonality and the underlying causes of undernutrition
- Importance of analysis and tools used in ACF
- Examples of related ACF programming
- Seasonality and resilience
- Recommendations for national governments, agencies and donors
Download it here: Seasonality: The missing piece in the undernutrition puzzle?