With 40 years of experience, Action Against Hunger has been carrying out innovative and ground-breaking programs that help save lives of severely malnourished children while also helping communities become self-sufficient. We ensure everyone can access clean water, food, training and healthcare. We enable entire communities to be free from hunger. We’re able to do what we do because people like you believe in the work.
This year, we’re excited to announce a new way you can show your support: we cordially invite you to participate as a runner, sponsor and/or fundraiser for us at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon!
All funds raised will support our lifesaving programs and the hard-working people who are doing their best to make sure no child will suffer from hunger and malnutrition.
Race day is Sunday, October 20th, 2019. Race lengths are 42k, 21k or 5k.
Thinking of running or walking? In recognition of your support, you’ll get:
- Discounted registration fees when you use our discount codes to register:
- Marathon/Half Marathon ($80): M19AAH
- 5k ($40): 5K19AAH
- 5k with stroller ($45): 5ST19AAH
- An Action Against Hunger technical t-shirt!
- Your name will be featured on the event website.
- Fundraisers get free access to our Toronto Run Club organized by The Phoenix Effect.
- Fundraisers who raise more than $500 get registration fees reimbursed!
When community members like you come together, incredible things can happen. We ask that you please support Action Against Hunger by:
- Fundraising and participating in the marathon
- Sponsoring a participant in the marathon
- Donating to the organization
All donations are tax deductible, of course.
On behalf of all of us at Action Against Hunger, we would like to thank you in advance for your generous support!