Closing Date: Tuesday, May 11th, 2021, at 17:00 EST
Action Against Hunger Canada is both a Canadian and International not-for-profit that fights hunger and its root causes worldwide. With 40 years of experience Action Against Hunger is a recognized leading organization specialized in addressing hunger and its underlying causes.
Action Against Hunger is looking for a consultant to design an interactive dashboard using Tableau software. The consultant will be responsible for:
- Using Tableau software to generate/design impactful, user-friendly interactive dashboard visualizations.
- Gathering, documenting, and designing data integration and data visualization requirements.
- Regularly demonstrating and implementing the numerous capabilities of Tableau Desktop, such as multisource dashboards, data blending, table calculations, advanced calculated fields, etc.
Key deliverables of this consultancy will be:
- The design and development of five (5) Dashboards multi-page platforms, including graphic design, layouts, icon development, dashboard core functionality.
- The design and development of ten (10) Tableau page concepts (in online access).
Expected competencies of the consultant:
- Ability to transform qualitative and quantitative information into compelling visuals based on interactive web platforms.
- Previous graphic design and dashboard development experience on similar initiatives.
- Experience using Tableau technology to present the data with graphical components and charts for non-technical users.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and use Tableau technology to provide data-driven insights.
- Familiarity with other software and platforms for interactive data visualization such as Power BI, Qlikview is an asset.
The selected consultant will report to the Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor, Action Against Hunger Canada.
May 11th: Proposals are due.
May 12th: Contract awarded to winning candidate.
May 14th: Project begins.
June 30th: Project complete
Your response to this RFP should include:
- Experience in conducting similar projects. Provide samples of your work. The proposed solution for meeting our delivery requirements.
- High-level milestones and dates.
- Three references for which you have conducted similar work.
- Quotation (C$) for meeting our delivery requirements.
Submit the proposal to:
Please highlight “Tableau Designer” in the subject heading.